If you use the portal it’s likely that you have asked us, or at least wondered “Where are my e-DRS application results?” and “Why can I only see my application results for 15 days?”
Well from today we have put in place the first in a series of enhancements that aim to put an end to these common questions.
So you can now:
- view and download the electronic documents we issue for 30 calendar days.
- see your PDF downloads on a single screen as we’ve amalgamated the two separate PDF document areas.
We’re committed to providing straightforward digital services that are easy to use, and we’re considering several other enhancements that we hope to make available to portal users early in the new year. These include:
- Improving the search functionality, making it easier to locate documents.
- Providing information on applications which have not been completed.
- Improving access from the portal homepage.
- Combining the PDF Download and Service Requested areas.
- Renaming PDF Downloads into something more meaningful for users – your suggestions are welcome in the comments section below.
We are also forming a customer focus group to help us refine and develop these ideas. If you’d like to help us shape a service which handles around 14.5 million documents annually and is used by over 190,000 professionals, please contact us and let us know.
In the meantime, please use the comments below to share your views on today’s enhancements and the enhancements we’re considering for the New Year.