We have been chosen to take part in a judging panel for the inaugural Modern Law Conveyancing Awards celebrating excellence in client care.
The panel, Chaired by Eddie Goldsmith, Founder of Goldsmith Williams Solicitors and Chairman of the Conveyancing Association will be joined by Alasdair Lewis, Land Registry’s Director of Legal Services and other prestigious names.
The awards recognise those taking the lead in innovating, finding unique solutions for their businesses and clients, those who have achieved successes as teams or individuals, and those championing client care.
The Awards are entirely free to enter. All that is required to submit a nomination is a covering statement of no more than 150 words, along with a full submission, which can be between 300-1,000 words. There is also no limit on the amount of categories an individual or a company can enter.
The closing date for nominations is Friday 29 April 2016, and entries should be submitted directly to Modern Law.
Anyone who is currently working in the conveyancing industry is eligible and the winners will be announced on Thursday 14 July 2016 at a ceremony in Liverpool.
Visit Modern Law for further information including a full list of categories.
A full list of the judging panel:
- Eddie Goldsmith, Chairman, The Conveyancing Association , and Partner, Goldsmith Williams
- Jonathan Smithers, President of the Law Society, and Partner, Cooper Burnett Solicitors
- Simon Law, Chairman, Society of Licensed Conveyancers and Head of Legal Practice, DC Law
- Sheila Kumar, Chief Executive, Council of Licensed Conveyancers
- Alasdair Lewis, Director of Legal Services, Land Registry
- Heather Cameron, Marketing & Communications Manager (former Editor), Todays Conveyancer
- Rob Hailstone, Founder, Bold Legal Group
- Andrew Stenning, Managing Director, Searches UK
- Ben Harris, Marketing Director, TM Group