There’s never been a better time to start using the electronic Document Registration Service (e-DRS).
- reduced the fees for electronically lodged applications that affect the whole of a registered title
- activated enhancements that allow business e-services customers to send us electronic applications to transfer part of a property and register new leases.
These new enhancements mean that customers can now use e-DRS to:
- register the sale or mortgage of any registered property
- register and extend leases on any registered property
whether the application affects the whole of the property or part of it.
See how to transfer part of a property with our new video:
If you don’t have speakers or headphones, select ‘Captions on’ for subtitles:
Updated resources to support e-DRS
Here’s a list of resources we’ve updated to guide you through e-DRS, now the enhancements are activated:
- e-DRS user guide
- video: how to submit transfer of part applications
- fee guide: reductions to electronic applications
- practice guide 40 Supplement 2: guidance on preparing plans
- video: introduction to the Land Registry portal
Overview of e-DRS enhancements:
We have activated all the enhancements we discussed in our blog post last month.